Men’s wellness is a very important topic, let’s start by taking a look at why…
- On average a man’s lifespan is usually six years less than a woman.
- Men are less likely to consult a doctor or physician about health concerns compared to a woman.
- Compared to women, men are 3x more likely to take their own life.
- Men are more likely to commit suicide in the event of marriage breakdown.
- In most cases, men don’t seek therapy until they are in a crisis.
- Compared to women, men have a more negative view of counseling.
These statistics and more make men’s wellness increasingly important. So what’s preventing men from taking advantage of wellness treatment? Is it because they thing wellness is for women? If you’re a man reading this perhaps you can answer the question.
Ready to make the change and seek wellness treatment? Contact Doctor Roya and discover a treatment that can transform your life. Doctor Roya is an award-winning, top-rated, and national and internationally recognized physician. Doctor Roya is committed to transforming the lives of others while delivering personalized treatment to every patient.
Doctor Roya strives to view men’s health as a whole, assessing beyond men’s health and views.